Well Lindsay, it's fun to have a friend that knows you well (and still loves you!). I got your cute Valentine's Day card and at the end it said, "Don't eat too many sugar cookies." At that moment I was icing some, so I promptly ate another! This year we made stained glass sugar cookies with Jolly Rancher candies. I love green apple! Last year we had an excess of candy canes so we crushed them and the centers were red and white swirls. We didn't crush the Jolly Ranchers. They broke apart easily with a tap of a butcher knife into halves and thirds. Jane, Faye and Owen came over on Wed. to decorate a few cookies. Love to you friends!
The 22nd, 23rd and 24th Days of Advent - Three Gifts
10 years ago
3 comments:
What fun it was! Thanks for the invite!
Hi Sarah. Your blog is very classy!! I love it. You'll have to share how you stained those cookies. They look great. I'd love to be on your blog. Can I put you on mine?
Mama those cookies were delishis .I love you so much!!!! Ellie
Post a Comment